[AS IS SALE] Forests of the Orient Candle
AS IS SALE - Kindly note that items are on sale due to aesthetics defect. Examples of defect include but not limited to uneven surface, colour change in wax or florals and frosting of soy. Otherwise, candle is still fully functional.
Walk through the forests of Southern Japan and pick up hints of oriental fruits like pear and yuzu balanced with a touch of Hinoki, a native type of Japanese cypress. Light and refreshing, the Forests of the Orient candle is a well balanced citrus and woody scent that will create an inviting space for your guests during the upcoming Lunar New Year.
Pear, Yuzu & Hinoki
Selenite - Promotes peace, calm and clarity.
Green Aventurine - Boasts soothing energy which balances the emotional body and guides us toward inner harmony.
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
8oz - ~40 to 45 hours
Gemstones have been cleansed before packing
All candles are individually hand-poured. Botanicals and gemstones are individually placed thus no two candles are the same. The botanicals in the candle are selected based on availability in the market thus product photos may differ slightly from actual item. This is what makes the candles special :)
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn. For wood wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (a nail clipper does the trick too!).
4. Do not burn the candle for 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - jar may be hot!
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when about 1cm of wax is remaining.
7. Should there be any dried botanicals near the wick, remove them prior to lighting the candle.