Christmas Eve Candle 4oz
WAREHOUSE SALE: Note that candles are in as is condition, products may be discoloured. They may or may not include box/labels. No returns/refunds. Please bring your own carrier for collection on 4th Feb.
Warning: For your own safety, please remove any dried botanicals which are placed closed to the wick!
Reminiscent of hot toddy, Christmas Eve is the perfect nightcap after an intimate gathering with loved ones. Warm, cosy and inviting,
Notes of Anjou Pear, Cinnamon & Cedarwood
Type: Spicy, Woody
Gemstones: Green Aventurine
Botanicals: Star Anise, Orange Peel
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free and petroleum-free.
4oz - ~20-25 hours
Gemstones have been cleansed before packing
All candles are individually hand-poured. Botanicals and gemstones are individually placed thus no two candles are the same. The botanicals in the candle are selected based on availability in the market thus product photos may differ slightly from actual item.
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn. For wood wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (a nail clipper does the trick too!).
4. Do not burn the candle for 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - jar may be hot!
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when about 1cm of wax is remaining.
7. Should there be any dried botanicals near the wick, remove them prior to lighting the candle.