Santa's Kitchen (4oz)
If we ever had a chance to walk into Santa’s Kitchen, we think this could be it. We can almost picture Santa mixing, whipping, baking with his little elves and melting sugar over a stove as it turns to oh...sweet, gooey caramel. Santa’s Kitchen candle will definitely sweeten up your space this Christmas.
Smells like: A fresh batch of caramel cookies, a sugar high
Caramel "Cookie", Forget-Me-Nots & a dash of Himalayan salt
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
4oz - ~25 hours
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn. For wood wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (a nail clipper does the trick too!).
4. Do not burn the candle for 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - jar may be hot!
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when about 1cm of wax is remaining.
7. Should there be any dried botanicals near the wick, remove them prior to lighting the candle.