Scandinavian Woods Candle 4oz
Warning: For your own safety, please remove any dried botanicals which are placed closed to the wick!
Wander through the winter woods on a bright and early December morning, where fresh, fluffy snow adorn the branches of old spruce and birch trees. A crowd favourite last year, Scandinavian Woods 2.0 boasts slightly woody notes for the added cosiness this festive season.
Type: Woody, Citrusy
Botanicals: Pine cone, Juniper berries, Fir
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
4oz - ~20-25 hours
Gemstones have been cleansed before packing
All candles are individually hand-poured. Botanicals and gemstones are individually placed thus no two candles are the same. The botanicals in the candle are selected based on availability in the market thus product photos may differ slightly from actual item.
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn. For wood wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (a nail clipper does the trick too!).
4. Do not burn the candle for 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - jar may be hot!
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when about 1cm of wax is remaining.
7. Should there be any dried botanicals near the wick, remove them prior to lighting the candle.