Seaside Cottage Candle
Experience seaside living with our Seaside Cottage candle;
Crashing waves, salty breeze, sand in the toes and piña coladas all day long.
Smells like: Salty Air, endless sunshine, beach hair and an afternoon nap in a hammock
Crushed Salt & Sage
Blue Cornflower, Sage & Himalayan Salt
Smoky Quartz - A grounding stone known for its ability to help you move on from difficult or painful experiences
Green Aventurine - Used to clear and activate the Heart Chakra for general well-being and emotional calm
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
8oz - ~40 to 45 hours
Gemstones have been cleansed before packing
All candles are individually hand-poured. Botanicals and gemstones are individually placed thus no two candles are the same. The botanicals in the candle are selected based on availability in the market thus product photos may differ slightly from actual item. This is what makes the candles special :)
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn. For wood wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (a nail clipper does the trick too!).
4. Do not burn the candle for 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - jar may be hot!
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when about 1cm of wax is remaining.
7. Should there be any dried botanicals near the wick, remove them prior to lighting the candle.