To The Moon & Back Candle (Mini)
Our rendition of the most romantic candle, To The Moon & Back, begins with the alluring and honey sweet scent of English Pear & Freesia, scattered with rose petals and hibiscus. It’s crisp, soothing and warm all at the same time. Infused with rose quartz, the gemstone of universal love and lapis lazuli which encourages communication. Pairs well with a candlelight dinner, jazz and a glass of wine.
Smells like: Crisp Pear, freesia, patchouli, date night
English Pear & Freesia
Rose and Hibiscus
Rose Quartz - Heals heartaches, soothing, closes emotional wounds, promotes self-love, and keeps your heart open to positive relationships.
Lapis Lazuli - Has a calming effect on the whole being, bringing tranquility. It encourages communication on all levels and drives away anger, frustration, confusion and stress.
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
4oz/120g with a burn time of ~20-25 hours
Gemstones have been cleansed before packing
All candles are individually hand-poured. Botanicals and gemstones are individually placed thus no two candles are the same. The botanicals in the candle are selected based on availability in the market thus product photos may differ slightly from actual item. This is what makes the candles special :)
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn. For wood wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (a nail clipper does the trick too!).
4. Do not burn the candle for 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - jar may be hot!
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when about 1cm of wax is remaining.
7. Should there be any dried botanicals near the wick, remove them prior to lighting the candle.