Introducing Wildflowers, a Valentine's special Guest Pour*.
Cycle through a floral field on a bright and quiet Sunday morning with the sun peaking through fluffy, soufflé-like clouds. Wildflowers dance to the morning breeze - releasing a soft, fragrant blended floral bouquet accented with a touch of fresh grass.
*Our Guest Pours are made in super small batches and once sold out, will not be replenished.
Note: Only available in wood wick
Lilac, Jasmine & Freshly Cut Crass
Rose Quartz - Heals heartaches, soothing, closes emotional wounds, promotes self-love, and keeps your heart open to positive relationships.
Amazonite - Calms the brain and nervous system and aids in maintaining optimum health.
Lapis Lazuli - Has a calming effect on the whole being, bringing tranquility. It encourages communication on all levels and drives away anger, frustration, confusion and stress.
Our candles are made with 100% soy wax and are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.
8oz - ~40 to 45 hours
Gemstones have been cleansed before packing
All candles are individually hand-poured. Botanicals and gemstones are individually placed thus no two candles are the same. The botanicals in the candle are selected based on availability in the market thus product photos may differ slightly from actual item. This is what makes the candles special :)
1. Always allow the wax to melt all the way to the edge of the jar. This prevents “tunnelling”.
2. Trim wick to 0.3cm before each burn. For wood wicks, remove the charred bits before each burn (a nail clipper does the trick too!).
4. Do not burn the candle for 3 to 4hrs at a time. Extinguish the candle, cool, align and trim the wick before relighting. Caution - jar may be hot!
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
6. Never burn a candle all the way down. It’s time for a new candle when about 1cm of wax is remaining.
7. Should there be any dried botanicals near the wick, remove them prior to lighting the candle.